Whatever You Think We Built It For You
Position: Graphic Designer
Location: Remote Position / Physical
SKFreelancers is offering a paid internship job program for both freshers and experienced guys to be a part of our professional freelancers’ community and work on long-term projects. No matter how many hours you would like to work on a weekly, or monthly basis as a remote freelancer. To qualify for the paid internship program you must have to pass the skill test before scheduling for the final interview.
With this paid program your salary will be as much as you handle the tasks efficiently within your job hours.
(*Note: Don’t send us your CV / Particulars directly without qualifying for the above skill test. Our system will automatically reject the emails which are not registered with the paid internship program.)
- Social Media post design.
- Logo Designing, Banner Design.
- Develop design as per creative requirements.
- Able to do entering in manual sheet and software.
- Understand and ensure brand requirements.
- Conitunesly improves and generate new visual ideas.
- Design web assets, social media posts, company style guides, and all marketing materials.
- Stay up to date with the latest design trends.
Experience / Skills:
- Graphic Design major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line compositions, color schemes, and other design fundamentals.
- At least knows the use of adobe photoshop, illustrator, and Canva software.
- Creative and open mind with a great aesthetic sense.
- Ability to deliver projects at a fast pace.
- Fresh graduates with good design skills are also acceptable.
Expected Salary / Remunerations:
- Final salary/remuneration will be based on experience, education, and candidate interview.
To apply for this job please visit onlinetest.skfreelancers.com.